Directory of Electrochemical Equipment Providers
The following is a partial alphabetical list of electrochemical equipment providers with a brief description of the products these companies offer.
- ACM Instruments: Offers a range of instrumentation for corrosion and electrochemistry testing: Potentiostat, Zero Resistance Ammeter (ZRA), Frequency Response Analyser (FRA) and Galvanostat.
- Analytical Sensors: Founded in 1989, Analytical Sensors Incorporated provides innovative, high quality electrochemical sensors to users and OEM customers worldwide. Their Web site contains a Learning Resources for various topics associated with electrochemical sensors.
- Arbin Instruments: Arbin designs and manufactures testing systems for batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors, and other related energy storage and energy conversion devices.
- Autolab Electrochemistry Instruments: Eco Chemie B.V. manufactures and sells AUTOLAB electrochemical instruments. Their Web site has a series of Application Notes on laboratory and industrial techniques.
- Bank Elektronik: This company originated from the fusion of Bank Elektronik and Intelligent Controls CLZ GmbH. Bank Elektronik manufactured potentiostats since 1954. Intelligent Controls manufactured digitally controlled signal generators, electrochemical cells and compact stress corrosion equipment.
- BAS Electrochemistry: Manufacturers of a complete line of electrochemistry products focused mostly on analytical and medical markets.
- ElectrodesDirect: Factory-Direct Supplier of pH, ORP, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective and Titration Electrodes, Meters, and Monitors for the laboratory, process, and biotechnology industries.
- epsilon: This company offers a full line of PC controlled potentiostat/galvanostat with optional boards for multichannel capability covering most basic electrochemical techniques.
- Nico2000: Suppliers of Ion-selective electrodes and "meterless" electrode-computer interfaces. Excellent instructions and discussion on how to measure the concentration of ions in aqueous solutions using ion selective electrodes.
- Radiometer Analytical: Manufacturer of scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry such as pH and ion meters, potentiometric and Karl Fischer titrators, and polarographs for trace analysis.
- Scribner: Scribner Associates specializes in the development of tools for electrochemical research and development with areas of expertise in instrumentation and software for fuel cell test, corrosion, microelectrode arrays, and sensor development.
- Sentek: Sentek a comprehensive range of electro-chemical sensors for both laboratory and industrial applications.
- Sycopel Scientific: Manufacturers of electrochemical equipment and components for a wide range of applications.
- Topac: Topac is a distributor of a broad range of scientific, industrial and process control instrumentation for electrochemistry, polarography, voltammetry, dissolved oxygen, pH, and conductivity measurement.
- Uniscan Instruments: Uniscan is a leading company focused on the design and development of electrochemical instruments and innovative surface measurement systems, from scanning probe techniques to localized electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. Their new potentiostat/galvanostat model is said to herald a new chapter in the development of electrochemistry instrumentation.
- Xenosystem: WonATech was founded in 1991 to produce electrochemical instrumentation for battery test systems.
- ZAHNER-elektrik: Zahner is a manufacturer of electrochemical systems that provide a varietyof methods for analytical electrochemistry.