- Strong, G. E, Adey R A, and Rudas R S, Computer prediction of stray
current corrosion. Australian Corrosion Conference, Melbourne, November 1997
- Adey, R A, Pei Yuan Hang, Computer Simulation as an Aid to Corrosion
Control and Reduction, Corrosion 99, San Antonio, USA
- Danson, D. J., Warne, M. A.: Current Density/Voltage Calculations using
Boundary Element Techniques.
NACE Conference, Los Angeles, USA, 1983.
- D. P. Reimer, M. E. Orazem, "Models for Cathodic Protection of
Multiple Pipelines with Coating Holidays". Proceedings of the Corrosion
99 Research Topical Symposium, Cathodic Protection: Modelling and
Experiment, 66-82 (1999)
- Adey, R. A.: Niku, S. M., Brebbia, C. A., and Finnegan, J.: Computer Aided
Design of Cathodic Protection Systems. Paper presented at the International
Conference on Boundary Element Methods in Engineering, Villa Olmo, Lake
Como, Italy, 24th-27th September 1985.
- Pei Yuan Hang, Investigating ICCP system design of ship with waterjet
propulsion using boundary element, Boundary Element Technology XIV, 1999
- Adey, R. A., and Niku, S. M.: Comparison between boundary elements and
finite elements for CAD of Cathodic Protection Systems. BETECH Conference,
South Australian Institute of Technology, Adelaide, Australia, Nov 1985.
Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton, 1985.
- Adey, R. A., and Niku, S. M.: Computer Modelling of Corrosion using the
Boundary Element Method, Computer Modelling in Corrosion.
ASTM STP 1154 pp
248-264 (1992) American Society of Testing and Materials, Philadelphia,
Computer Simulation as an aid to CP System
Design and Interference Predictions, Robert Adey and John Baynham, BEASY